StatPlus for Windows
With StatPlus, one gets a robust suite of statistics tools and graphical analysis methods that are easily accessed through a simple and straightforward interface. The range of possible applications of StatPlus v5 is virtually unlimited - sociology, financial analysis, biostatistics, economics, insurance industry, healthcare and clinical research - to name just a few fields where the program is already being extensively used.
While StatPlus is a professional statistical analysis tool, the interface is so simple that even people who have no knowledge of statistics are capable of processing data, provided they know how to use PC and clear instructions are given. This frees up intellectual resources for analyzing the results, rather than agonizing over who and how processed the data, and if any mistakes were made in the process.
Standalone version reads numerous text formats, Microsoft* Excel* 97-2003 (XLS) and 2007-2016 (XLSX) workbooks, SPSS* Documents (up to v22) and supports almost all Excel built-in worksheet functions (math, statistical, financial). StatPlus comes with Excel add-in (StatFi) that transforms Excel into a statistical software package. Version 5 includes own chart engine (histograms, bars, areas, point-graphs, pies, statistical charts, control charts) and reads StatSoft* Statistica* documents.
StatPlus allows to perform various forms of analysis - from data transformation and sampling to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods.
StatPlus is available for both PC and Mac platforms at no extra charge. Both versions include standalone spreadsheet and Excel add-in. Save learning time and costs for your mixed PC and Mac environment.
You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
StatPlus requires Windows 2000 or newer, Windows 7 or newer recommended. Excel add-in (StatFi) requires Excel 2007 or newer. StatPlus supports Windows 10 and Excel 2016.
StatPlus and StatFi Features List
- Pro Features
- Fast and powerful standalone spreadsheet.
- Add-in for Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Priority support.
- Bug fix warranty and free major upgrades during your maintenance period.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics.
- One-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test (also includes Pagurova Criterion, G-Criterion).
- Two-sample t-test for summarized data.
- Fisher F-test.
- One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation.
- Normality tests (includes D'Agostino's tests).
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-square.
- Frequency tables analysis (for discrete and continuous variables).
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way and two-way ANOVA.
- Three-way analysis of variance.
- Post-hoc comparisons - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls.
- General Linear Models (GLM) ANOVA.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Data Classification
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, ...).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion. Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance.
- Cochran's Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression.
- Weighted Least Squares Regression (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Autocorrelation (ACF) and partial autocorrelation (PACF).
- Moving average.
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Fourier analysis.
- Data processing - mean removal, differencing, exponential smoothing.
- Survival Analysis
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (Finney and MLS algorithms) with cumulation coefficient estimation.
Used for LD50 (ED50) calculation.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- Histogram, scatterplot, box-plot.
- Control charts: X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.